Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Happy 2017!

Wow it is so hard to believe that we are 1/2 way through January.  Almost forgot about this blog post. We have 2 and a bit weeks in lovely Tasmania over Christmas and New Year and then I have had to work full time for a couple of weeks. I feel like my feet haven't hit the ground yet for 2017.

Here are a couple of layouts that I did during last year, both using lots of Scrapmatts products.

The first is a family photo.  Hubby's Aunt and Uncle visited from England in April.  We had a family lunch.  It has been ages since we had all been together. 



For the background I used  ST1028 Stencil Flowers with Gold texture paste

CB6106 Assorted  Words 24
CB6095 Assorted Words 18
CB1146 Leaf Spray 01
CB1707 Hearts 04 - Separated
I painted all the chipboard to fit with the yellow, white & black layout





This layout is a less structured.

Again I have used stencils on my backtground.
ST5020 Stencil Retro Squares
ST1032 Stencil Plus Signs
CB1707 Hearts 04 - together this time
CB5124 - Hexagon Mesh 03
CB6103 - Scrap Words 21

I hope you have found some inspiration with my layouts.

Hopefully things will settle down for me the next couple of weeks and I can get some
scrapping done.

Lisette


5 comments:

  1. Lisette, I love that you have created 2 LOs and yet they are so different, I live the colour you have used with the stencil in the 2nd LO, it gives so much texture...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lisette, 2 different layouts, great use of the stencils and chipboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both look great, love the stencilling on the back grounds and love both the designs too.. crazy how this month is flying by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see completely different styles using Scrapmatts. Unique and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love the yellow/white/black colour scheme, amazing layout.

    ReplyDelete