Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Lets get organised - 2017

Welcome Back!

For those that have been popping in out over the Holiday I hope you have been expired by the beautiful design teams work, I know I certainly have.

This year I thought I would get a jump start on some ready made gifts to use through out the year. First up I have a mini photo book which I've tried to make gender neutral.  

I have used Scrapmatts Scrap Words 17.  Although Christmas themed,  it just shows how if you think outside the box, they can be more versatile than what you probably intended them for.


I have also brushed these wee word tags lightly with some Duke Colour Shimmer.


My 2nd project I've created a gift tag,
 another lovely little handmade item that will jazz up your gift!

I've used the word Wish and coated it with some lovely 
Duke Shimmer Dust along with Kindy Glitz.



These are the Scrapmatts products used:

CB6116 - Assorted Words 29
CB1215 Scrap Words 17



All of these can be purchased over here :http://papertoleaustralia.com/home

Thanks for stopping by and hope you've enjoyed my share for this month.

Bye for now!




6 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome work Fi, I have started the same but mine are Engagement and Wedding gifts...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, I would love to do one like those, I just don't know anyone doing either.

      Delete
  2. Very cute, love the idea of a mini photo album and gift bags are always useful. Awesome ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great Fi, so nice to get some hints on using the chipboard in different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both lovely projects and such a good idea to get a start on the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use the Christmas words on the baby album.

    ReplyDelete