Thursday, March 9, 2017

March Creating With Lizzy..

Hello there, can you believe we are into March already!!? The days are going by so fast, I hope you are getting some time to create!!

I would like to share with you a couple of layouts I have created for this months blog post, both using lots of wonderful SCRAPMATTS products.

The first layout I would like to share is a layout for a challenge that Scrapmatts are sponsors for this month over at CSI Color Stories Inspiration . Challenges are a great way to try new things and also to make friends. You have to follow the criteria and it can be lots of fun.  But enough talking, lets see my layout!!!

Some closer views first showing some details..

Some fabulous stenciling using Scrapmatts stencils.. (will list all the products later..)

If you are like me and love using dies and chipboard, well just layer them together!! I love this gorgeous Ornate Frame I have cut in half to use it on two places on my layout..



 I love those Scrapmatts Feathers too...

and my layout..

Captured Moment..



These are the products I have used on this layout..

ST5044 Stencil Circles
 

ST5002 Stencil Stars  
 

CB5152 Circles 02
 

CB1017 Keys 01
 

CB1222 Feathers 02
 

CB5002 Ornate Frame 03 
 

CB2008 Page Borders 07 
 

CB6047 Clocks 01 
 

The second layout I would like to share is a fun layout of my Dd and our dog.. And again I have used some wonderful SCRAPMATTS goodies!!

some closer views!!

I think the heart stencil is going to be one of my all time favorite stencils!! I have also used some Scrapmatts Words in my title!!

I love the cute Heart and the 'fun' in the circle too! And can you see I have created some texture on the white fence using the Stencil Cracks with brown ink!!? It gives the fence an aged appearance!!

And my layout...

Life is more fun with a dog!!!


And here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used for this layout...

ST5035 Hanging Hearts


ST1008 Stencil Cracks
 

CB4017 Picket Fence 04


CB1070 Hearts 03


CB6115 Assorted Words 28


CB6116 Assorted Words 29


CB6105 Assorted Words 23


Thanks so much for coming by today, I hope you have found some inspiration on how to use some Scrapmatts on your creations. Remember to come back again and check out what the other designers have been up to this month  as well..  Have a scrappy day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Two superb layouts this month Lizzy. You have the art of layering honed to perfection. Wonderful use of Scrapmatts goodies. Especially like the weathered look you achieved on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layering of the chipboard in the first layout looks great. I love the way you used the words to create the title in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy Both your layouts are gorgeous use of chippies and stencils, I love both your layouts...

    Hugs Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy I totally agree that life is more better with dogs, great layouts fantastic work xxx

    ReplyDelete