Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April creating with Helen - two layouts and a card

Hi there Scrappy friends, welcome back.
Today I'm sharing some projects for the SCRAPMATTS Design team.

The first two pieces were also combined with CSI challenges,
 as Scrapmatts was generously sponsoring them.


Scrapmatts products used:-
  
I used one of Laura Whitakers sketches from March 2016 - thank you Laura.

The second project, was also a combined challenge for CSI/Scrapmatts
The Scrapmatts chipboard circle was wet embossed.
The Title was painted with distress ink and clear embossed
and the heart was randomly dabbed with a water colour wash.

Scrapmatts products used:-
CB1071 Hearts 04

Finally I have a masculine card inspired by my friend Margaret Mifsud.  I was honoured to receive one of her fabulous cards at Christmas time and loved the double front fold.
I used one of my favourite new stencils. ST5046 - Latttice
with some Gold Colour Blast paste on the background.
The chipboard flourishes were wet embossed. CB4069 Ornate Frames

And the CB1244 - Scrapwords 40 were left cream.
Thanks for visiting today, I hope you will look out for the next
SCRAPMATTS design team post in a day or two.

5 comments:

  1. Three beautiful creations, Helen and I'm simply love your card....such a gorgeous design!
    Fabulous use of Scrapmatts goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your layouts, they are so neat and well designed and oh so special photos too.. and lovely card ... Love the difference adding some Scrapmatts makes to any creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All amazing projects, Helen. I really like how clean your designs are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layouts and cards Helen, I love the 3 creation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts, I absolutely love that masculine card xxx

    ReplyDelete