Friday, April 21, 2017

Celebrations and More

Hello and welcome back to another Scrapmatts post.

With so many celebrations coming and going,  I'm sharing a sweet little card
 I've created for Mother's Day.  Quite often I make these with good intentions, 
 to give to my mum, however I always seem to miss the post.....naughty me!!!

With that said, if I miss the post again and my mother is keeping track of my work
 she will see that I've created with the intentions to give.....Love You Mum xox

The thing I love about Scrapmatts products is how intricately these pieces are, 
their not big and bulky if that isn't your style but versatile enough for layering 
for those wanting more of a 3d look.





A layout created using the Stencils Hexagon in the background,
 little hard to see pics of template is below.  



And the fun arrow words are always are perfect embellishment.  This has been embossed with Tim Holtz distress powder, makes them almost look like metal.












To see more of these wonderful products check them out here.

Until next time enjoy, take care Fi




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous creating.. and dont forget Mothers day this year Fi!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations Fiona....loving your use of Scrapmatts goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Fiona - Yikes - Mother's Day is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete