Saturday, June 3, 2017

A bit of a Vintage feel... By Crece T

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and finding some time to be creative.
This month i'm sharing with you a Printers tray with a vintage touch, I also created a Birthday card.

Vintage Printers Tray
I used chunky Gold embossing powder for the base part of the printers tray frame. I then used Aged Ivory Embossing powder for the top layer of the frame.
I then searched through my pile of off cut pieces of paper till i found patterns that coordinated well.


And here are some close ups...

I love this title and it fits in so well with the theme for this printers tray.
I added some chipboard leaves that i heat embossed with gold embossing power and then inked the tiny butterfly with some Brilliance Gold ink.

I love the mini cog charms I picked up the last time I was at a craft show with Scrapmatts.
I also added a large reel wrapped with lace and used the needle from the sewing chipboard set.

I created this vintage 'dress' from using a corset and then layered laces, hessian and gauze. I heat embossed the corset using aged ivory embossing powder. I then thread some gold twine and added a pretty pearl that I also purchased from Scrapmatts at a craft show.

Scrapmatts Chipboard used:


Make a Wish 
birthday card

I love this Ornate Frame set. It comes with 2 different sized frames and I like how you can layer the swirly corners do give it more depth.


I used Aged Ivory embossing powder to cover my frame.
I also created the music paper that is framed with the Butterfly charm.
I got a off white coloured piece of paper, and then used some brown archival ink with a music note stamp and stamped the image on the paper. 
I then used some distress ink in Antique Linen and gently rubbed all over the paper. 
I then flicked some brown kaiser mist and dylusions randomly on the paper. 


Scrapmatts Chipboard used...



Thanks for stopping by and having a look, check back here to see more inspiration from the other Design Team members.

Crece
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Two stunning pieces Crece. Love the vintage vibe with the printer's tray, lots of interesting details, especially the corset and skirt. The card is just gorgeous too; I'm a huge fan of that embossing powder to enhance the Chippies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creating Crece, I love the vintage frame and such a pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete