Monday, June 5, 2017

Man of Steel - Lauren Tomecek

Does anyone else feel a sense of joy when they know they have the perfect photos for a particular challenge? As soon as I saw the challenge guidelines for this month's CSI challenge, I just knew I had to use these photos of my son with Superman that I'd taken just a few days beforehand.


Being on the Scrapmatts DT, sometimes Sofie sends out surprises for us to play with. These are normally new products that aren't even listed on the website yet so it's always very exciting to receive these. In my latest package I was lucky enough to receive a couple of the new larger sized stencils and I've used ST9008-A5 for some white-on-white texture in the background.



This is the June challenge over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. Scrapmatts is sponsoring so you could win a great chipboard prize pack if you take part. For my layout, I've obviously been inspired by the superhero characters in the scene. My evidence includes the white background, speech bubble and stars. My testimony uses the inspiration words.

2 comments:

  1. Love this bright and fun page Lauren - I used a similar theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colours for the challenge. I love this layout. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete