Thursday, January 18, 2018

Cherish Memories

 Cherish Memories

DT Layout Cherish Memories

Happy New Year Everyone

I hope you have found time to be creative.
Today I would like to share with you my DT Layout. 
I have used the new range called Open Road from Kaisercraft.
These papers are perfect for all those road trips taken around our beautiful country.



 When I seen this range of papers I knew exactly which Scrapmatts Chipboard I would use.

They have the perfect set of Gum Leaves - CB5147




I have added them in with the collectables and inked them with Kaisercraft Bark Ink.


These are the Assorted Words 02



To colour them I have used the Bark Ink.
 

 
 The title of my page has been created with the 


I have slightly inked these for some colour with the bark ink.

All of these wonderful products can be found and ordered from Scrapmatts.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to reading your comments.

Until next time
Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
xo
2018
 











1 comment: