Saturday, April 21, 2018

Gift Set

Hello Crafty Friends

Well as usual the months are just flying by, its hard to believe we are already half way through April.  Personally I'm looking forward to some cooler weather, not something we see a lot of in Queensland....we are all about the humidity :).

Today I share with you a gift set I have created.  The little gift bag will house not only a small gift but it will also double up as my envelope.  


For the gift bag I have just used a paper lunch bag and inserted some cardstock to give the bottom strength.  I layered the background with scraps of paper from the card as well as some stamping and glass bead gel
Rather than use a pre-printed quote I have gone with some Scrapmatts words and one of the smaller frames to frame it all.


The card has a lot more layering,  I started with some cardstock followed with a timber look printed paper.  
The timber paper was cut, distressed and inked.   I have also used Stamperia's crackle paste with a Scrapmatts template, followed by some of the Scrapmats, String of Roses chipboard.




Scrapmatts Products used:







String of Roses





That is all from me this month and I hope it has inspired you to get crafting.

Bye for now!





1 comment:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Fiona, love that mixed media detail too!

    ReplyDelete